It's this time of year I find myself wanting xanax to treat the anxiety of waiting for football season
It's this time of year I find myself wanting xanax to treat the anxiety of waiting for football season
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dunduin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's this time of year I find myself wanting xanax to treat the anxiety of waiting for football season </div></div>
Believe me, I can't wait for it either .. in fact, the craving for it just started about a week or so ago. It's only a few months away, but the wait is going to be painful.
Officially retired
Im about to get out of High School football, its fun to watch when you know the kids but its getting to the point where I don't know much anyone anymore.. I'll watch a few games like Burton/PV and the bigger more enjoyable match ups but most games around here anymore are blowouts it seems.. Give me a college or a NFL game any day
Mark it down, Kelly will be the dark horse of the LPD this year.
Reeking of awesomeness!
While on that topic How about everyone give a 1-6 rundown, biggest suprise, biggest dissapointment, offensive MVP, Defensive MVP, coach of ther year ect. Heres mine:
1 Clintwood
2 Burton
3 Powell Valley
4 Kelly
5 Appalachia
6 Pound
suprise: Clintwood
Dissapointment: Pound
Offensive MVP: Ethan Stewart
Defensie MVP: No Idea
Coach: Rick Mullins, Clintwood
Reeking of awesomeness!
Clintwood better learn to run straight ahead and not traps on the goal line if they expect to beat PV or Norton.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Clintwood at #1 is a bold prediction.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Borat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mark it down, Kelly will be the dark horse of the LPD this year. </div></div>
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another
FORGET FOOTBALL! The new BIG thing within the LPD is now...
<span style='font-size: 20pt'>COEBURN SOFTBALL!!!</span> [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img]
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleep.gif[/img]
Leave the DRAMA to the MAMA'S
I still cannot see anybody beating Burton with the skill players they have and they upcoming players on the line
Bookmarks